In these terms and conditions, the “Company” or “We” will mean 411 Restaurant & Bar, and the “Customer” will mean any person, firm, company or body which places an order with the Company. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the application. By using the application or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company’s acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, the Company reserves the right to offer alternative product/s to the Customer of similar value and style.
- Prices charged for purchases on this website may be the same or different from those charged in our stores.
- The prices charged are those applicable on the day you order.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and 411 Restaurant & Bar reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested is unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfil any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email before delivery.
- It is illegal to sell alcohol or cigarette to people under the age of 18. By placing an order with alcohol /cigarette products, the Customer confirms that he/she is 18 years old or above. The Customer shall ensure that no person shall use his/her login to purchase alcohol /cigarette products and a person aged 18 or above (identification required) must be present to take delivery or delivery shall be withdrawn and attempted at another time agreed.
- All product prices are inclusive of VAT, but at checkout the VAT for the Service Charge and Delivery fee would be added to your total.
- You are required to register as a User before placing any order through this application. During the registration:
- You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
- You must safeguard your username and password;
- You authorize us to assume that any person using the application with your username and password is either you or is authorized to act for you;
- The Company has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
- The Customer is requested to examine the goods immediately upon delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be lodged to our customer service hotline at the time of delivery, otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim after delivery.
- It is the receiver’s responsibility to check the condition of any goods received, at the time of delivery.
- Refund/Replace is only available should goods be defective.
- Refund will be credited into Customer’s credit card account within 2 weeks upon confirmation; or deducted the refund amount of your next order.
- In the event that you would like to claim a refund or return, please call our customer service hotline within 7 days from the date of delivery.
- The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Company.
- We accept payment by Online or Cash on Delivery.
- All product prices listed are in Naira.
- To provide secure online commerce transactions, we employ Internet’s Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. It encrypts your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it would not be read as the information travels over the Internet.
- There is no limit of purchase on this application if you pay Online or Cash On Delivery.
- 411 Restaurant & Bar may from time to time set credit limits for individual customers and 411 Restaurant & Bar reserves the right to limit sales including the right to decline sales to any customers.
- 411 Restaurant & Bar reserves the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
- We offer Charged delivery (Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Lekki & its Environs).
- Take-out foods, Drinks and other items apart from Groceries would be delivered within 30mins or max 45mins.
- Delivery service is only available on campus, and not available for external locations.
- Due to restricted access to Hostels and certain school centers, customers there must collect deliveries at designated location(s).
- Delivery service is not available to areas that cannot be reached directly by our Motorbikes, vehicles, or buildings without a functioning lift to the 5/F or above. In the event of a lift breakdown during delivery we will make arrangements to deliver the goods at another time.
- Delivery service will be suspended when bad weather. In this event customers will be contacted to re-schedule delivery time.
- We reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the nominated delivery time.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to notify 411 Restaurant & Bar immediately of any change to their delivery address.
- We reserve the right to decline delivery of goods to any customer at our sole discretion absolutely.